You build and promote great relationships with colleagues, design customer experiences that inspire loyalty. You are the most important pillar of our success. You make the difference. Your Role :To drive the development of the reefer product at a Cluster Level. To actively support the expansion of the perishable business by developing additional income streams. To work with the Regional Product Head and other Reefer Managers to negotiate best rates and allocations with relevant shipping lines to maximize yields and provide superior services to customers to increase market share in a competitive market. Your Responsibilities :
- To maintain budgeted revenue and profit growth through the retention and proactive acquisition of reefer customers.
- To complete tender documents as required.
- To participate in the development and implementation of customer operational requirements where necessary.
- To make joint sales calls as required.
- To support the development and delivery of relevant sales proposals and product/services presentations as required.
- To provide local management with relevant, qualified and clear market activity information on a regular basis.
- To liaise with customers directly as required to support operational departments in problem-solving and the delivery of superior customer service.
Your Skills and Experiences :
- International Business or Supply Chain
- Sea Logistics experience
- Advanced English skills